07 June 2012

New Patterns!

Since my stash of fabric is growing, I decided to treat myself to a few vintage patterns from BessieAndMaive on etsy.


Butterick 9804 - Since I decided I needed more easy wearing clothes, I thought this might be a good buy. 4 variations, which will probably get made out of cotton lawn or some of all the slightly shear poly I've been stashing (such as this one I got for $1 from the Salvos!). I love the neckline in view C!


Simplicity 8702 - I liked the simple lines of this dress, and it can be shortened into a top easily.
I'm thinking it might go well made from this slightly stretch cotton from the sale last weekend (I think it was about $3 a meter)


And then Style 1157. I loved the bodice on this dress- very different from anything I've made before. 
I love it in the mustard colour in the middle!  

And for this I might play with the direction of these oversized spots/scallopy stripes on the different pannels. $2.50 a meter! 
Or maybe some plain black with coloured/white piping?


Now the question is... which first?!
What would you do with these patterns?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!